Are you coming to Sardinia for your next Holidays and are you looking for something new and exciting like Kitesurfing? Are you travelling to spend your vacation in Sardinia on a Kite Paradise focusing on learning or improving kitesurfing while taking a break from the urban environment? Or are you interested to learn to kitesurf while visiting different locations and beaches of Sardinia? Then here you could find what you are looking for! At our Kite & Surf Center we have the solution for your adrenaline holidays needs!
We offer kitesurfing services and many other activities to enjoy the day such as Windsurf, Surf, Stand Up Paddle (SUP), Wakeboard, Bike, Boat tours, beach volley and more. So, if you are travelling alone, in couple, with family or with friends, all of you have always something to do in case of no wind or while somebody is doing some activities.
With reference to Kitesurfing, pointing out that our courses include all the necessary kite equipment, wn our Centers of Cagliari and in Punta Trettu we offer Sardinia Kitesurfing Lessons for all levels. We also offer packages that include Kite Courses and accommodation and, if you are already able to ride properly, you could rent kite and boards with our kitesurf rental service and enjoy the Best Kite Spots of Sardinia.
Kite Sardinia, Kitesurf Sardinia, Kitesurfing Sardinia: all synonyms of incredible emotions during your holidays in Sardinia!
On this page you could find information about all you need to know to learn to Kitesurf in Sardinia and to enjoy a fantastic holiday with KiteGeneration:
- About KiteGeneration, Kite & Surf Center in Sardinia.
- Kitesurfing Lessons in Sardinia.
- Kitesurf Holidays Packages.
- Strengths of Kitesurfing Lessons and Courses by KiteGeneration.
- Where the Kite Lessons and Courses take place.
- Why choose Sardinia, Cagliari and KiteGeneration.
Founded with the aim to promote Kitesurfing and other sea activities e.g., Windsurf, SUP, Surf, Snorkeling, KiteGeneration proposes:
- Sardinia Kite Holidays Packages in Cagliari and Punta Trettu
- Kitesurfing Lessons and Courses in several Kite Spots of Sardinia.
- SUP Tours in Cagliari and Villasimius, SUP and Surf Rental in Cagliari and Punta Trettu, Boat & Snorkeling Tours in Cagliari and Villasmius, and much more!
If you would like Learn to Kitesurf in Sardinia or improve your kite level, you can have allok at the Kite Lessons and Courses offered our Kite & Surf Center in Sardinia:
- Mini Kite Course.
- Kite Courses for Beginners.
- Kitesurfing Course for Children.
- Advanced / Intermediate Kite Courses.
- HydroFoil – Kite Foil Lessons.
Kitesurfing Lessons and Courses by KiteGeneration are managed and organised in order the students can learn to kitesurf in the easiest, fastest and safest way!
In order to provide an excellent quality of Kite Lessons, KiteGeneration Kiteschool in Sardinia uses the most modern kite equipment and the best kite teaching techniques and methodologies.
- Qualified Instructors.
- Professional Teaching Methodologies: IKO, FIV, VDWS.
- Radio Helmets.
- Private or Semi-Private Kite Courses and Lessons.
- Sport Photo and Video Service.
All kite instructors of KiteGeneration are qualified and experienced Instructors able to teach kitesurf in all kite spots of Sardinia.
In our Kitesurfing Lessons Radio Helmets are used to communicate in real time: Instructor will provide instantly to the student the right feedback / instruction in order to increase safety and speed of learning. This communication system enables the coach to communicate directly with the student that will instantly receive the instructor’s feedback and could immediately implement his advices. Benefits of this communication system is exceptional!
Radio Helmets have been used also by Obama during its kite lessons!
We offer only semi-private (2-3 students and 1 instructor / 1 kite) or private (1 student and 1 instructor / 1 kite) kitesurfing lessons and courses. We do not offer group / collective kite lessons (4 or more students per group).
Thanks to private or semi-private kite lessons and courses, the kite instructor is 100% focused on the student. In this way, the student can learn to kitesurf quickly and simply.
Our Kite & Surf Center recommends, when possible, to take semi-private lessons (2 students – 1 instructor / 1 kite). The semi-private kite lessons, which guarantees an excellent value for money, are divided into sessions of 5/10/15 min each: when one of the two students is “training”, the other one should observe the exercises that the other classmate is doing. In this way, he can easily realize what are the mistakes to avoid and how to carry out the exercise in the proper way.
Our Sport Photo & Video Service is a professional service that will provide you with photos and videos during your sports activity (Kitesurf, SUP, Surf, Bike, Snorkeling, Bike, etc.): we could take pictures and videos with Drones, go-Pro and Professional Reflex.
Taken pictures and video will be given to you via internet of via flash-memory in order you could create you collection.
Kitegeneration Kite & Surf Center is based both in Cagliari and Punta Trettu, in Sardinia.
Depending on wind conditions, for teaching kitesurf we move to different Kite Spots of Sardinia. , in particular the kite spots around Cagliari, Punta Trettu and sometimes Villasimius. In fact, even if Sardinia is a very windy island (for more info on weather conditions in Sardinia have a look at this article), it is impossible guarantee the availability of wind always in the same kite spot. But, having the possibility to move to different spots, we can almost always reach a windy kite beach with proper windy conditions for Kite Lessons! Moving to different kite beaches, obviously, we cannot be 100% sure there will be wind all days, but we have a really high chance to offer kite lessons everyday.
Depending on the blowing wind, kite classes could be taken in the kite spots around Cagliari (15-20 minutes by car from the center of Cagliari) or in the south-west or south-east coast of Sardinia (approximately 1 hour by car from the center of Cagliari). The kite spots where Kitesurfing Lessons take place could be:
Kite classes usually start after 12 pm, with some cases of early morning classes (starting at 9-10 am) or late afternoon (starting at 3-4 pm) when particular weather conditions or several other kite courses are present.
For more information on our kite classes, please have a look at this page.
Here below you can find some reasons why you should come to Kitesurf in Sardinia and why Learn to Kitesurf in Sardinia with Kitegeneration.
- Value for Money: KiteGeneration guarantee very high standards and prices for kitesurfing lessons and services. Students’ satisfaction is one of our top priority!
- Qualified and experienced Kite Instructors.
- Great weather conditions of Sardinia for an incredible holiday and for Kitesurfing: Punta Trettu and Cagliari, where KiteGeneration is located on, are famous for their statistics on wind, temperatures and environment.
- Great wind: Cagliari, Punta Trettu and Sardinia have great wind conditions for kitesurfing and other sailing sports. Imagine that Luna Rossa Challenge has chosen Cagliari for training for the next America’s Cup!
- History and Culture: Cagliari, Punta Trettu and Sardinia are places with a great culture and history.
- Cagliari nightlife: Cagliari has a nice nightlife especially on the warm summer evenings
- Ongoing support: joining to KiteGeneration, you will get an ongoing support by KiteGeneration (e.g., support on the best kite equipments and the best kite spots).
Combine kitesurfing, sport, culture and fun. Have great holidays in Sardinia with KiteGeneration!