Now that, after the bad period due to Covid-19, we have more freedom, it is time to come in Sardinia for kitesurfing of for learning Kitesurf! In fact the beautilul island of Sardinia is also considered a great place for kitesurfing thanks to its many kite-spots, some of which are considered among the best kite spots in Europe such as Punta Trettu, the kitesurfing paradise with flat water, shallow water and constant wind. On this page and website you could find information about our kiteschool and about kitesurfing in Sardinia and its other synonyms “Kite Sardinia”, “Kitesurf Sardinia”, “Kitesurfing Sardinia”!
KiteGeneration: who we are
Our Kiteschool in Punta Trettu and in Cagliari
Our Kiteschool, based in Punta Trettu and in Cagliari, is open from March to November, Kitesurf courses are organized for all kite-levels with qualified instructors and with the use of the best equipment such as radio helmets and new materials, including kites of the top brand North Kiteboarding and Mystic Kiteboarding.
The kite-lessons are organized day by day with the students through an accurate kite-lesson plan based on the weather forecast. Plan is communicated to the students the evening before the lessons.
Our kite-school follows the VDWS methodology, has certified instructors and is equipped with a defibrillator and first aid qualified personnel.
We offer different Kite-courses, for all kite-levels. The main difference among kite-courses is their duration. With a longer kitesurf course, you will get better skills. By taking in consideration that our kite-courses include the kite-equipment, the best kite course for you will be the one that will allow you to learn as much as possibile during your stay in Sardinia!. To see all our kite courses, please refer to the page of kite-courses.
Kite Camps in Punta Trettu, the best kite-spot of Sardinia
Another of the services of our kitesurf school are the kitesurf-camps. In certain periods of the year we organize Kite Camps in Punta Trettu. In Punta Trettu we offer also accommodations and Kite&Sleep packages (Kite Course + accommodation) that are available all year round (if accommodations are available).
Where we are
Our kiteschool is based in:
- Punta Trettu, in the South West of Sardinia, considered the best Kite Spot in Europe;
- Cagliari, the capital of Sardinia.
- Lounge Bar and Kite Café (snacks, Sandwiches, drinks, etc),
- Rooms with private bathroom,
- info point,
- Kite services (Kite School, Kite Assurance, Kite rescue, Rental, Kite repair, etc),
- Shop North Kiteboarding and Mystic,
- Relax Area,
- Free internet Wi-Fi,
- Free Parking,
- Hot Showers,
- Toilet and Changing Room,
Where the Kite-lessons take place
Depending on the blowing wind, our kitesurfing courses could be taken:
- in Punta Trettu, considered one ot the best kite spots in Europe, located in the south-west of Sardinia (approximately 1 hour by car from the center of Cagliari);
- in the kite spots around Cagliari (approximately 20 minutes by car from the city center), Poetto Beach of Cagliari, and Petrol Beach.
Sometimes we could give kite courses and lessons also in other kitesurfing spots of Sardinia (e.g. Villasimius and Porto Botte), but only in particular cases, in case of favorable weather conditions and only by previous agreements. So, definitely, we can guarantee our services only in Punta Trettu and Cagliari. During the summer season, because many beaches are crowded, the most of times our Kitesurfing lessons take place at Punta Trettu.
The strengths of our kiteschool in Sardinia
- Different types of kite courses and kite lessons: Private, Semi-Private, Group Kite Courses
- Kite Courses and Lessons for all levels: Kite Courses for beginners, Kite courses for children, Kite Courses for for advanced.
- Use of modern kite equipment by North KiteBoarding, the world leader on sail equipment
- Use of the best kite teaching techniques and methodologies. Here under, the main points that certify and guarantee high quality for our Kite Courses:
- Qualified Instructors: all kite instructors of KiteGeneration are qualified and experienced
- Use of teaching methodologies of VDWS, the International Water Sport Association which is synonymous with quality
- Use of Radio Helmets in order to allow the Instructor to provide feedbacks to to student in real time with exceptional benefits!
- Value for Money
- Equipment included for courses and lessons
- Courses and Lessons in the Best Kite Spot of Sardinia
- Great wind and weather conditions of Sardinia
Combine kitesurfing, sport, culture and fun. Have great holidays in Sardinia with KiteGeneration!