Are you coming to Sardinia for your next Holidays and are you looking for something exciting, like kitesurfing? Learn to kitesurf with KiteGeneration, Kiteschool in Cagliari, Sardinia!
About KiteGeneration, Kite Center in Sardinia
KiteGeneration organizes, in the Souther Sardinia:
- Kitesurfing Courses and Lessons,
- Kite Camps,
- SUP Tours and Lessons,
- Snorkeling and Boat Tours. (in partnership with Visit Tours Sardinia).
Kiteschool: Kitesurfing lessons and kite services
If you like to enjoy and learn to kitesurf in Sardinia, choose one our kite courses / Services:
- Beginner Mini Kite Course
- Beginner Kite Course
- Advanced / Intermediate / Refresher Kite Course
- Kite Camp Sardinia (Kitesurfing Holiday)
- Kite Hydrofoil / Race Lessons
- Kite Rental
Our Kitesurfing Lessons and Courses
Our kitesurfing Lessons and Courses are organized in order they are easy to learn and to ensure fun and at the same time safety.
For an excellent quality of kite lessons:
- we have only qualify instructors ;
- we follow the professional teaching methodology of IKO and FIV (recognized by ISAF, the International SAiling Federation / Sailing World).
- we use radio helmets and go-pro video clinic ; we are the only school in Sardinia and one of the first in the world to use 2 way radio helmets (have a look here).
- our students always wear a helmet and life jacket vest.
We assure you that you will learn and / or you will improve in kitesurfing in the easiest, fastest and safest way.
Only private or semi-private kite courses and lessons
We propose only semi-private (2/3 students and 1 instructor / 1 kite) or private (1 student and 1 instructor / 1 kite) kite lessons and courses. We don’t propose group lessons and courses (4 or more students).
Thanks to private or semi-private kite lessons and courses, the kite instructor is 100% focused on the student who can learn and improve as quickly and simply as possible.
Our kite school recommends, when possible, the semi-private kite lessons and courses (2 students – 1 instructor / 1 kite). The semi-private kite lessons, which guarantees an excellent value for money, are divided into sessions of 5/10/15 min each: when one of the two students is “training”, the other one can observe the exercises that the other classmate is doing and easily realize what are the mistakes to avoid and how to carry out the exercise in the proper way.
Radio helmets and Video Clinic for Kitesurfing Lessons
To ensure excellent results, we use even two way radio helmets. In this way, when the students start with exercises as body-drag and water starts, and they start to go far from the instructor, they will be always under the instructor’s guidance.
With the Video Clinic, used in all the lessons from the waterstart, the instructor will film part of your lesson and it will be easier for you to understand which moments / controlling you should improve and which mistakes you should avoid.
In Sardinia we has been the first kitesurfing school to use these excellent kite teaching techniques.
Our main kite spot is Poetto beach, the beach of Cagliari, that offer perfect conditions for all sea sports.
In any case, every day we choose the kite spot where to teach kitesurf depending on wind conditions and direction.
In fact Sardinia is a very windy island (for more info on weather conditions in Sardinia have a look at this article) but we can’t guarantee the availability of wind always in the same kite spot. We can instead always reach a windy spot!
That is why we do something like a kite Safari: we follow the wind to different kite spots in order we can kitesurf every day! An unique experience that no other kiteschools can offer!
Depending on wind conditions, the spots where we teach kitesurf are:
- Cagliari, at Poetto beach , our main kite spot
- Petrol Beach
- Punta Trettu
- Porto Botte
And in the no wind days? What we will do? SUP and Snorkeling!
SUP, Snorkeling and Tours
KiteGeneration, in partnership with VisitourSardinia, propose also:
- SUP Lessons and Tours
- Boat and Snorkeling Tours
- Beaches Tours
Why choose Sardinia, Cagliari and KiteGeneration?
Would you like to learn to kitesurf in Sardinia?
Here below some reasons why you should get your holidays in Cagliari (Sardinia, Italy) and kitesurfing Sardinia with KiteGeneration!
- Value for Money: KiteGeneration guarantee unbeatable standards and prices for kitesurfing lessons and services. Students’ satisfaction is our top priority!
- Ongoing support: joining to KiteGeneration, you will get an ongoing support (eg: support on tips and tricks) by KiteGeneration Team and other kiters!
- Big experience of instructors.
- Great weather for holidays and sports: Cagliari and Sardinia are famous for their statistics on wind, nice temperatures and fantastic beaches and sea.
- Perfect position of Cagliari: Cagliari, facing “Golfo degli Angeli”, is located in a central position in respect to the east coast (Villasimius, Costa Rei), the West Coast (Funtanamare, Porto Botte and Sant’Antioco) and the South Coast (Chia) of Sardinia.
- History and Culture: Cagliari and Sardinia have a big amount of history and cultural, artistic and natural places.
- Cagliari nightlife: Cagliari becomes the center of meetings and nightlife specially on the warm summer evenings
- America’s Cup: Cagliari has been choosen by Luna Rossa for training America’s Cup 2017!
Combine kitesurfing, sport, culture and fun and get an unique kitesurfing holiday with KiteGeneration!
kiteboard Course Racing World Championship 2012 in Cagliari – Day 2