Are you coming to Sardinia for your next Holidays and are you looking for something special and exciting, like kitesurfing? In this case, you could Learn to kitesurf with our Kiteschool based in Cagliari, Sardinia!
Strengths of our Kitesurfing Lessons and Courses
Our kitesurfing Lessons and Courses are managed and structured in order the student can easily learn having a fun and at the same time safety. We ensure you that you will learn and / or you will improve in kitesurfing in the easiest, fastest and safest way!
In order to provide and ensure an excellent quality of Kite Lessons and Courses:
Our Instructors are qualified and experienced
All our kite instructors are Certified Instructors with many years experience, and with the skills to teach in all our spots and wind conditions.
During our kite lessons and courses we use the teaching methology of IKO and FIV (Italian Sailing Federation) recognized by ISAF, the International SAiling Federation / Sailing World).
Use of Two Way Kite Radio helmets
What does mean Two Way Waterproof Radio Helmets? Two Way Radio Helmets is a real time coaching tool which allows the coach to instantly train and provide feedback to the student and that allow student to replay and ask in real time too. This communication system enables the coach to communicate directly with the student that will instantly receive the instructor’s feedback and could immediately implement his advices. Benefits of this communication system is exceptional! KiteGeneration Kite School is the first kiteschool in Italy and one of the first in the world that is using Two Way Radio Helmets Waterproof! The same Radio Helmet System used by Obama!!
We propose only private or semi-private kite courses and lessons
We propose only semi-private (2/3 students and 1 instructor / 1 kite) or private (1 student and 1 instructor / 1 kite) kite lessons and courses. We don’t propose group lessons and courses (4 or more students).
Thanks to private or semi-private kite lessons and courses, the kite instructor is 100% focused on the student who can learn and improve as quickly and simply as possible.
Our kite school recommends, when possible, the semi-private kite lessons and courses (2 students – 1 instructor / 1 kite). The semi-private kite lessons, which guarantees an excellent value for money, are divided into sessions of 5/10/15 min each: when one of the two students is “training”, the other one can observe the exercises that the other classmate is doing and easily realize what are the mistakes to avoid and how to carry out the exercise in the proper way.
Photo and Go-Pro Video services for Kite Lessons (these two services are optional services)
With the Kite Go Pro Video Service, used in all the lessons from the water-start, the instructor will film part of your lesson and it will be easier for you to understand which moments / controlling you should improve and which mistakes you should avoid.
Alternatively you can have a Private Photo Shooting with a professional Camera. Within your session, our photographer only focuses on you and your tricks.
In Sardinia we has been the first kitesurfing school to use these excellent kite teaching techniques.
We have been the first Kite School of Sardinia to use the above listed kite teaching techniques, methodologies and gears. and, in many cases, we are still the only ones!
KiteGeneration, Kite Center in Sardinia
KiteGeneration organizes, in the South of Sardinia:
- Kitesurfing Lessons and Courses
- Kite Camps,
- SUP Tours and Snorkeling and Boat Tours. (in partnership with Visit Tours Sardinia).
Learn to Kitesurf or improve your Kitesurfing Level with our Kiteschool
If you like to enjoy and learn to Kitesurf in Sardinia, you could decide for one of our Kite Lessons and Courses and Kite Services:
- Mini Kitesurfing Course
- Kitesurfing Course for Beginners
- Kitesurfing Course for Children
- Advanced / Intermediate / Refresher Kite Course
- Single Kite Lesson
- HydroFoil – Kite Foil and Race Lessons
- Kite Camp Sardinia Packages
- Kite Rental and supervised Kite Rental
Where we are and where are Kite Lessons and Courses take place
Our Kiteschool is based in Cagliari, Sardinia.
Depending on wind conditions, for teaching kitesurfing we move to different spots in the South of Sardinia. In fact Sardinia is a very windy island (for more info on weather conditions in Sardinia have a look at this article). We can’t guarantee the availability of wind always in the same spot but we can almost always reach a windy spot!
Usually our classes are taken in the spots around Cagliari (15-20 minutes by car from the city center) or in the south-west-east coast of Sardinia (approximately 1 hour by car from the city center), depending on the blowing wind.Classes usually start after 12 pm, with some cases of early morning classes (starting at 9-10 am) or late afternoon (starting at 3-4 pm) when particular weather conditions or several other courses are present.
Depending on wind conditions, the spots that we reach and where we teach kitesurf are:
- Poetto Beach of Cagliari
- Giorgino Kite Beach of Cagliari
- Petrol Beach
- Punta Trettu
- Porto Botte
Obviously we cannot be sure there will be wind all the days, but moving in different spots we could offer classes almost everyday.
That is why we do something like a kite Safari: we follow the wind to different kite spots in order we can kitesurf every day! An unique experience that no other kiteschools can offer!
And in the no wind days? What we will do? SUP and Snorkeling!
Why choose Sardinia, Cagliari and KiteGeneration?
Would you like to learn to kitesurf in Sardinia?
Here below some reasons why you should get your holidays in Cagliari (Sardinia, Italy) and kitesurfing Sardinia with KiteGeneration!
- Value for Money: KiteGeneration guarantee unbeatable standards and prices for kitesurfing lessons and services. Students’ satisfaction is our top priority!
- Ongoing support: joining to KiteGeneration, you will get an ongoing support (eg: support on tips and tricks) by KiteGeneration Team and other kiters!
- Big experience of instructors.
- Great weather for holidays and sports: Cagliari and Sardinia are famous for their statistics on wind, nice temperatures and fantastic beaches and sea.
- Perfect position of Cagliari: Cagliari, facing “Golfo degli Angeli”, is located in a central position in respect to the east coast (Villasimius, Costa Rei), the West Coast (Funtanamare, Porto Botte and Sant’Antioco) and the South Coast (Chia) of Sardinia.
- History and Culture: Cagliari and Sardinia have a big amount of history and cultural, artistic and natural places.
- Cagliari nightlife: Cagliari becomes the center of meetings and nightlife specially on the warm summer evenings
- America’s Cup: Cagliari has been choosen by Luna Rossa for training America’s Cup 2017!
Combine kitesurfing, sport, culture and fun and get an unique kitesurfing holiday with KiteGeneration!
kiteboard Course Racing World Championship 2012 in Cagliari – Day 2