KiteGeneration Kite School is the first kiteschool in Italy and one of the first in the world that is using Two Way Radio Helmets Waterproof!
What does mean Two Way Waterproof Radio Helmets?
KiteGeneration Two Way Radio Helmets is a communication system for athletes, students and coaches. It is a real time coaching tool which allows the coach to instantly train and provide feedback to the student and that allow student to replay and ask in real time too.
This communication system enables the coach to communicate directly with the student on the water (but even in the field or in the air) using a waterproof radio helmet.
The student will instantly receive the instructor’s feedback and could immediately implement his advices. Benefits of this communication system is exceptional!
Kitesurfing Lessons with Two Way WaterProof Radio Helmets
For teaching during Kitesurfing Lessons we use this Two Way Waterproof Radio Helmets. With the radio the students can listen all instructor’s advices even if they are far from him and could replay in instant time.
With the Two Way Radio Helmets we can teach in real-time and achieve faster and much better results. No more hand signaling, shouting or waiting for the student to stop. With the Two Way Radio Helmets we communicate all advices, skills and knowledge instantly in ‘real-time’ and always in real time students can replay and ask questions.
We can’t create miracles: the impact of real-time coaching with the Two Way Radio Helmet Waterproof coaching vary by sport, athlete and coach combination. Anyway, with the two way communication system we have had nothing less than a 50 % faster learning!
What is the difference between our Two Way Radio Helmets and the other radio helmets?
Simply the other kite school are not using Radio Helmets or are usinf ONE WAY RADIO HELMETS: one way radio helmets are helmets whereby instructor can talk to the student but the student cannot replay…sometimes that can be very frustrating and unproductive
Founded in 1989 by Raphaël SALLES, F-ONE has evolved steadily over the years and keeps on growing. As one of the pioneer of the sport in France and over the world, for more than 20 years has this former professional windsurfer developed and designed equipment for kitesurfing. Drawing on his
experience of watersports, he has since 2011 also developed the production of Stand-Up-Paddles which as a sport is complementary to kitesurfing. By developing a range of equipment characterized by constant innovation, safety, comfort, power and maneuverability, our mission is to meet the expectations of all those passionate about watersports.
Material F-One renewed annually
All material used by KiteGeneration for Kite and SUP lessons are renewed annually. For this reason at KiteGeneration you will find always at the top material!
About F-ONE Italy
- Importer for Italy: Luca Marcis, who lives in Cagliari, Sardinia
Kitesurf / Surf /SUP / Tours in Italy
- Kitegeneration Sardegna – Kitesurf, SUP, Snorkeling, Boat Tours in Sardinia (Italy)
- Kiteboarding Sardinia – Kiteschool in Southern Sardinia (Italy)
- Kitesurf Cagliari – Kiteschool in Cagliari, Sardinia (Italy)
- Kitesurfing Sardegna – Kiteschool in Cagliari, Sardinia (Italy)
- California Sport
- Hot Ice Snowboard
Kite / Snowkite in Switzerland
Kite in UK
KITE SURFING SAFETY AND INSURANCE
Would you like to know how to get to Sardinia and Cagliari?
Here below a list of the best search engines for low cost flights, a list of the airline companies providing direct flights to Cagliari (Sardinia) from many Italian and European cities and a list with the shipping companies to Sardinia.
Have a nice trip!
Search engines for low-cost flights
Airlines Companies to/from Cagliari
- RYANAIR – Flights from/to: Charleroi (FR) – Marseille (FR) – Baden-Baden (GER) – Dusseldorf (GER) – Frankfurt (GER) – Karlsruhe (GER) – Nuremberg (GER) – Cracow (POL) – Barcellona (SPA) – Girona (SPA) – Ibiza (SPA) – Madrid (SPA) – Seville (SPA) – Valencia (SPA) – Bari (IT) – Cuneo (IT) – Bergamo (IT) – Genova (IT) – Parma (IT) – Perugia (IT) – Perscara (IT) – Pisa (IT) – Roma (IT) – Trapani (IT) – Trieste (IT) – Verona (IT)
- EASYJET – Flights from/to: London (UK) – Mulhouse (GER) – Berlin (GER) – Paris (FR) – Friburgo (GER) – Basilea (CH) – Milano (IT)
- MERIDIANA FLY – Flights from/to: Chisinau (MOL) – Moscow (RU) – Bologna (IT) – Milano (IT) – Firenze (IT) – Napoli (IT) – Olbia (IT) – Palermo (IT) – Roma (IT) – Torino (IT)
- AIRBERLIN – Flights from/to: Munich (GER) – Cologne – Bonn (GER) – Dusseldorf (GER)
- AIR ONE – Flights from/to: Milano (IT) – Roma (IT) – Venezia (IT)
- ALITALIA – Flights from/to: Milano (IT) – Venezia (IT) – Roma (IT)
- AIR DOLOMITI – Flights from/to: Munich (GER)
- BRITISH AIRWAYS – Fligths from/to: London (UK)
- DARWIN AIRLINES – Flights from/to: Geneve (CH)
- GERMAN WINGS – Flights from/to: Cologne – Bonn (GER) – Hannover (GER) – Stuggart (GER)
- LUFTHANSA – Flights from: Munich (GER)
- NIKI LAUDA Airlines – Flights from/to: Vienna (AUT)
- SMART WINGS – Flights from/to: Praga (CZ)
- SWISS Airlines – Flights from/to: Zurich (CH)
- VOLOTEA – Fly from/to: Venezia (IT) – Ancona (IT)
Shipping Companies from/to Sardinia
Tel: +39 328 0339161