Are you looking for a Kite Camp in Sardinia to learn to kitesurf or to progress in kiteboarding?
Then choose the Kite Camp Sardinia of KiteGeneration and let the instructor allow you to achieve your goals!
Kite Camp Sardinia of KiteGeneration includes :
- Kite Course
- Kite equipment for kite courses: all the kite equipment required for the kite courses is provided (students will have wetsuit, impact vest, harnesses, helmet as well as the kitesurfing equipment)
- Accommodation in the historical center of Cagliari, the capital of Sardinia (no other locations are available), with cooking facilities. Center of Cagliari is like a small town, very nice also for the nightlife
- Accommodation in single room (in case of 1 person), double room (in case of 2 people), triple room or apartment (in case of groups of 3 or more people)
- Shuttle Service from Cagliari to the Kite Spots
- Kite card and assurance
- Kite certificate (it will be provided at the end of the Kite Camp Sardinia)
Kite Camp of KiteGeneration is not a normal Kite Camp!
The kite spots and beaches where the Kite Course will be held, it is choosen day by day depending on weather conditions and wind direction. Following the wind we will do something like a Kite Safari too and will not miss any day of kitesurfing! Kite spots can be:
The highlights of our Kite Camp are the quality of the service, professional instructors and perfect accommodation, for a fantastic holiday in Sardinia.
What are you waiting for? Join to our Kite Camp and enjoy your Kitesurfing in Sardinia!
To see the prices of Kite Camp, click here.
Kite Camp Packages Notes
- To understand how are running and how we are managing our kite coures and lessons, and how is working our kite school, please refer to the page Kitesurfing Lessons in Sardinia.
- Kite equipment for kite courses: all the kite equipment required for the kite courses/lessons is provided (students will have wetsuit, impact vest, harnesses, helmet as well as the kite surfing equipment).
- Mandatory: students must be healthy and able to swim. Only people that like to attend a mini Kite Course for Beginners (2 hours course) could be not able to swim.
- Private courses/lessons (for private Kite Camp Packages): 1 instructor/1 kite dedicated to the student for private courses/lessons
- Semi-private courses/lessons (for 2 or more people with the same level*):
- 1 instructor/1 kite dedicated every 2-3 students for semi-private courses/lessons
- Prices of semi-private courses/lessons are valid if you are 2 or more people
- Semi-private courses are just for groups of friends who do the course on the same days.
In most cases we can’t join students who do not know each other, as they have always different needs (eg: different days of course, different hours of course) or different characteristics (different weights, different levels)
- for safety rules, we use one kite per instructor. If the students have the proper level (they can really well control the kite, they can do the body drag in all conditions, they can ride upwind), each student can have one kite. In this case, lessons/courses of each student will be considered as private lessons/courses.
- * : if you are people with different kite levels that like to join to our Kite Camp Package, please contact us.
- Accommodations included in the Kite Camp Packages:
- Accommodations will be in the historical center of Cagliari (no other locations are available)
- Accommodation in single room (in case of 1 person), double room (in case of 2 people), triple room or apartment (in case of groups of 3 or more people) will be provided.
- Accommodations included in our Kite Camp Packages are excellent, they have excellent utilities like wi-fi, roof or garden and private bathroom (for each room or maximum every two rooms). Use of the kitchen is allowed.
- The Kite Lessons included in our Kite Camp Packages have to run in consecutive days without interruption unless agreed before the beginning of the Kite Camp.
- Shuttle Service from Cagliari to the Kite Spots is included in our Kite Camp Packages.
- Kite certificate will be provided at the end of the Kite Camp. Certificate will be provided by mail.
- How to book the Kite Camp:
- Important: We can’t guarantee availability of places for Kite camp for last minute reservations.
- First step for book a Kite Camp is to register to our Registration Page
- Second Step: To be sure that your Kite Camp package is confirmed, a down-payment of 30% of the total shall be done via bank transfer or paypal (in this case by adding 3% of commission). Please contact us after the registration to know how to proceed for the payment.
- People that book a Kite Camp, at least 3 weeks in advance, will have a KiteGeneration T-Shirt for free (save 25 euro per T-Shirt) if not sold out!
- Payment of the Kite Lessons / Courses:
- The full amount of the kite service shall be paid before or at the first kite lesson / the first day of kite camp. The payment can be done by bank transfer, by paypal (by adding 3% of commission) or by cash. In case it will be impossible to complete your course because of lack of wind you will be refunded in proportion to the taken hours. No refund is provided for other reasons no depending by us or by weather conditions.