A small article on kiteboarding southern Sardinia, done by Kitegeneration kiteschool, has been published on www.sardegna.com. The article, underline how Sardinia is a very windy island, where winds of Mistral, Scirocco, Grecale, Levante, Libeccio, Ponente and the breezes (thermal winds) make Sardinia a paradise for kiteboarding (the percentage of windy days is over 50%, data provided by www.windguru.com), describes briefly the perfect spots for kitesurfing in southern Sardinia:
- Poetto – District of Cagliari and Quartu Sant’Elena,
- La Maddalena Spiaggia – District of Capoterra,
- Porto Botte – District of San Giovanni Suergiu,
- Chia – District of Domus de Maria,
- Villasimius – District of Cagliari.
Clik here to see the post on www.sardegna.com.