Are you coming to Sardinia, you can already kitesurf but you don’t have your kite equipment and would you like to rent kite-equipment? Or do you have your equipment but you had a long break from kitesurfing and do you prefer that someone assist you? Then our sardinia kitesurf rental and assisted kitesurf rental services are what you are looking for!
Rules and requirement to rent the kitesurf equipment
First of all our Kite Center is offering for free the rental of a twintip board to to the guests that are booking an accomodation in our kite-center in Punta Trettu.
For safety reasons, the kitesurf rental service is available only for independent riders. Independent rider means people that have the kite-level 5 (people able to ride upwind and able to solve all emergency situations).
Requirements of Kitesurf rental service
- Kitesurf rental service is available only for independent riders only (i.e. riders able to ride upwind and able to solve all emergency situations);
- The renter is responsible in case of damage to the equipment;
- To rent the equipment, copy of the passport and number of credit cart are required. .
Kitesurf rental in Sardinia
Are you coming to Sardinia by plane and you could not take your board or your kite? Would you like to try a new type of kite or do you need another kite size?
If you have the requirements, you can rent the kitesurf equipment you need: kite, boards, harness, wetsuits, etc. are available for rental at our kiteschool!
All prices for the Kitesurf Rental service are at this page.
Assisted kitesurf rental service in Sardinia
Assisted kitesurf rental service is for people that would like to have assistance to set and launch the kitesurf and explaination on the kite spot. This service is available at the kite spot of Punta Trettu only.
The assisted kitesurf rental is perfect for independent riders that are kiting for the fist time in a new spot or for riders that are starting to kite again after a long break.
Notes on kitesurf rental services
- Kitesurf rental services are available for independent riders only i.e. riders able to ride upwind and able to solve all emergency situations (in other words they must have the kite level 5);
- The kiteschool reserves the right to cancel the rental if the person threatens its integrity or that of other users of the beach or the supplied material.
- It is not allowed to leave the material to third persons who have not proven their proficiency.
- The equipment must be used according to the level of the kiter. If you try to raise the level without instruction and the equipment suffers damage in the event it must be paid 100% of the equipment value.
- If material damages occur, the customer will pay the cost of equipment repair or replace it if impossible to repair.
- In the event that the material is stolen, the customer must pay to the kiteschool the market price of the kite.
- The kiteschool is not responsible for accidents or misuse of the material.
Have a look at the prices of Kitesurf rental services by clicking here