Our Kite Centre in Punta Trettu is looking for Kite and Windsurf Instructors, possibly with long term commitment. The environment is dynamic, fun and friendly!
Required skills to the Kite and Windsurf instructor
We are looking for serious applicants, motivated, outgoing, extremely patient with students, with skills and experience in teaching and with good adaptation skills. Here under the list of the main required skills:
- Previous experience in teaching kitesurfing. VDWS or any other national certification are welcome.
- Fluent in English. German and/or French are appreciated.
- Good adaptation qualities: instructors should be client-friendly, should be ready to get payments, store/clean the equipment, etc.
- Outgoing personality, social, respectful, polite, open-mind …
- Ready to teach according to KiteGeneration best practices and Sardinia rules.
- Car driving License
- Other skills that can be a plus:
- Can drive a boat, or willing to learn.
- Student Management: the instructor is in charge of greeting students, explaining course conditions, communicate lessons planning during the course, get payment from clients if necessary and advising them for equipment and additional services.
- Teaching: the collaborator is in charge of teaching in all offered kite courses (Beginner, Advanced/Intermediate, and Renting) following IKO/National Certification/KiteGeneration standards and to teach SUP basics.
- Equipment: the collaborator is responsible for the selection of the equipment to be used during the lessons, maintenance (cleaning, checking for any damage…) and store to the school after use.
Instrructor have to perform its activities here. In case of no wind, he could be asked to reach othe spots (driving the car with equipment and students) or perform different activities
How to Apply
People that like to apply as instructor have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Objet of the email: Applicant for Kite and/or Windsurf Instructor
- Body of the email:
- Name and surname: ……..
- Date of birth: ……..
- Nationality: ……..
- Spoken Languages: ……..
- Short presentation about you, indicating:
- Why are you applicant for this job and what make you the ideal candidate for this job?
- What makes you a good instructor?
- Attachments to the email:
- CV with previous experiences / certifications
- Portrait Photo.