Would you like Learn to Kitesurf having Kitesurfing Lessons Sardinia? On this page you could understand understand which are the Kitesurfing Lessons and kite coures proposed by KiteGeneration, Kitesurfing School in Sardinia, and how those Kite Lessons, Kite Courses and Kite Services are managed.
- Kitesurfing Lessons and Courses.
- Strengths of KiteGeneration Kite School.
- Qualified and Experienced Instructors.
- Kite Camp Sardinia: Kite Camp Packages in Cagliari.
- Where and What time Kite Lessons take place.
- Prices of Kite Services proposed by KiteGeneration.
- General Notes on Kite Lessons and Courses.
- Booking our Kite Lessons, Courses or Kite Camp Packages.
KiteGeneration Kiteschool Sardinia offers kitesurfing lessons for all levels with our professional instructors, from complete beginner courses to advanced .
All equipment is included in all our kitesurfing lessons.
Kitesurfing Lessons Sardinia and Kite Courses run with small ratios per instructor to focus on personal time, progression & safety.
Here under the list of Kitesurfing Lessons Sardinia and Kite Courses proposed by KiteGeneration Kiteschool.
Book your kite course and learn with us how to kitesurf or improve your kite level. Enjoy Kitesurfing Lessons Sardinia!
- Trial Kitesurfing Course
- Kitesurfing Course for Beginners
- Kitesurfing Course for Children
- Advanced / Intermediate / Refresher Kite Course
- Single Kite Lesson
- HydroFoil – Kite Foil Lessons
The Trial Kitesurfing Course is the best way to discover kitesurfing. This Kite Course will take you through the steps of piloting a 4 line kite.
You will learn about safety and how important it is to this sport. Furthermore, you will be taken through the steps of equipment set up (you will learn how to arm the kite), launching and landing, and controlling.
Trial Kitesurfing Course is addressed to people that like to have an introduction of this fantastic sport.
With the Trial Kitesurfing Course you will learn:
- theory (rules and security systems, winds, meteorology, kite flight theory);
- arming and de-arming a kite;
- taking off (or launching) and landing a kite;
- controlling a kite while flying in the different areas of the flight window.
Try the Trial Kitesufing Course, we will bet that it will be not the last!
- Course duration: Two consecutive hours, 1 day
The Kitesurfing Courses for Beginners are addressed to people that like to learn to kitesurf, from the kite controlling until the glides on the water.
During the Kite Course for Beginners, you will learn how to pilot the kite with power and how to pilot the kite with one hand, you will learn the body dragging. Finally, with the Kite Course for Beginners, you will practice hot getting up on the board for your first ride.
We have different types of Beginner Kite Courses:
- Beginner Kite Course (8 hours of kite course, divided in 2/3 days).
- Super Beginner Kite Course (12 hours of kite course, divided in 3/4 days).
- Pro Beginner Kite Course (15 hours of kite course, divided in 4/5 days).
A longer course means better skills.
Our Kite courses for beginner have two plus in respect to the kite course proposed all over the world:
- Training with a kite trainer: After 4 hours of lessons, our kiteschool will lend you a Trainer Kite (totally safe) in order you could improve your kite control! In this way, at the next lesson, you will have a plus for continuing your kite course.
- Kite Tutorial: we will send you some kite manual/tutorial where you could read what you have learned / you will learn in your kite lessons with the instructor, plus some additional notions that usually are not part of the lesson with the instructor.
The two above plus are for free!
- Course duration: 8 hours, 12 hours, 15 hours depending on the level and chosen course
- Further info on Beginner Kite Course here.
Are you dreaming to be the next world champion of kitesurf? Or would you like just to learn a new fun sport like kitesurfing?
In this case, Learn to Kitesurf with the Kitesurfing Course for children!
The Kitesurfing Course for kids, aimed to 8-14 years old children, is carried out with the same program of Kitesurfing Course for Beginners with some modifications based on age and weight of child and with a specific gear (kite, board, wetsuit, etc).
Price of the Kitesurfing Courses for Children is the same of normal Kitesurfing Courses.
Advanced / Intermediate / Refresher Kite Courses are addressed to people that had already kitesurfing lessons and that would like to:
- continue their kite learning.
- improve riding.
- learn riding or riding upwind and come back to the starting point.
- learn changing direction without falling into the water.
- learn improving the kite style and learn jumping.
- learn to ride a surfboard.
Do it for getting a better kite level!
- Course duration: 2 hours, 8 hours, 12 hours, 15 hours depending on the level and chosen course. A longer course means better skills.
- Further info on Advanced / Intermediate / Refresher Kite Course can be found here.
If you already know kitesurfing you need one hour of kite lesson for refreshing your kite knowledge, you can get the Single Kite Lesson.
Single Kite Lesson is an individual training at customers wish (e.g.: Basics, Water start, Controlled riding, Riding upwind, Jumping, etc.).
Are you able to kitesurf and do you like to lean a new exciting kind of kitesurfing?
Hydrofoil or Kite Foil Lessons are what you are looking for!
- Hydrofoil/Race Lessons duration: sessions of 2 hours
- Further info on Hydrofoil Lessons can be find here
Kitesurfing Lessons and Courses proposed by KiteGeneration Kiteschool are organized in order Kitesurfing will be easy to learn and to ensure fun and safety. We assure you that you will learn and / or you will improve in kitesurfing in the easiest, fastest and safest way.
Besides the cost of kite lessons, there are several other factors to be considered when choosing a kite school e.g., :
- coaching experience,
- safety approach (use of helmet, life jacket, rescue boat),
- teaching tools and methodology,
- private or small-group class rather than big groups,
- easy and safe kite spots.
In order to provide an excellent quality and safety during the kite lessons, KiteGeneration Kiteschool has:
- has only qualified and experienced Instructors.
- uses the professional methodology of IKO and FIV for teaching kitesurf.
- uses Radio helmets for a perfect communication Student-Instructor.
- offers only Private or Semi-private Kite Courses and Lessons.
- lends to the student a Go-Pro to make videos of their kite lessons.
In Sardinia, KiteGeneration has been one of the first kite school (in some cases we are still the only ones) to use the here below listed kite teaching techniques, methodologies and gears.
All our kite instructors are Certified with many years experience, and with the skills to teach in all our spots and wind conditions.
KiteGeneration uses Two Way Waterproof Radio Helmets, a real time coaching tool which allows the coach to instantly train and provide feedback to the student and that allow student to replay and ask in real time too. This communication system enables the coach to communicate directly with the student that will instantly receive the instructor’s feedback and could immediately implement his advices. Benefits of this communication system is exceptional! KiteGeneration Kite School is the first kiteschool in Italy and one of the first in the world that is using Two Way Radio Helmets Waterproof! The same Radio Helmet System used by Obama!!
KiteGeneration Kiteschool proposes only semi-private (2/3 students and 1 instructor / 1 kite) or private (1 student and 1 instructor / 1 kite) kite lessons and courses. We don’t propose group lessons and courses (4 or more students).
Thanks to private or semi-private kite lessons and courses, the kite instructor is 100% focused on the student who can learn and improve as quickly and simply as possible.
KiteGeneration kite school recommends, if possible, the semi-private kite lessons and courses (2 students – 1 instructor / 1 kite). The semi-private kite lessons, which guarantees an excellent value for money, are divided into sessions of 5/10/15 min each: when one of the two students is “training”, the other one can observe the exercises that the other classmate is doing and easily realize what are the mistakes to avoid and how to carry out the exercise in the proper way.
For all 12-hours or above kitesurfing courses, KiteGeneration Kiteschool lends to the students a Go-Pro in order to film the best kite moments!
For more information, go to the Kite Go Pro Video Service.
And, if you like to have some professional photo, you can have a Private Photo Shooting with a professional Camera (extra service). Within your session, the photographer will only focus on you..
Are you looking for a Kite Camp in Sardinia to learn to kitesurf or to progress in kiteboarding?
KiteGeneration Kiteschool offers Kite Camp Sardinia packages both for beginners that would like to learn to kitesurf and for intermediate / Advanced riders that would like to progress in kiteboarding.
Kite Camp Sardinia packages of KiteGeneration and let the instructor allow you to achieve your goals!
Kite Camp Sardinia Packages are packages that include:
- Kite Course.
- Kite equipment.
- Accommodation in renewed rooms with private bathroom in the historical center of Cagliari (accommodation in other locations are not foreseen by our Kite Camp package).
- Shuttle Service with the instructor, from Cagliari to the Kite Spots (refer to the here under General Notes on Kite Lessons and Courses)
- Kite card and assurance, kite certificate.
Kite Camp duration: 3 days, 5 days, 7 days depending on the Kite Camp.
Further info on Kite Camp Holiday can be found here.
KiteGeneration is a Kiteschool based in Cagliari, Sardinia.
Kitesurfing, for safety reasons, should be done with onshore wind. Therefore, for the Kitesurfing Lessons / Courses, if the wind changes direction, we could move daily to different South Sardinia kitesurfing spots.
In fact , even if Sardinia is a very windy island (for more info on weather conditions in Sardinia have a look at this article), we can’t guarantee the availability of wind always in the same kite spot. Instead, we can almost always reach a windy kite spot with onshore wind and perfect conditions for kitesurfing!
Depending on the blowing wind, usually our classes are taken in the spots around Cagliari (15-20 minutes by car from the city center) or in the south-west-east coast of Sardinia (approximately 1 hour by car from the city center). The Sardinia Kite Spots where we teach kitesurf are:
- Poetto Beach of Cagliari.
- Giorgino Kite Beach of Cagliari.
- Petrol Beach.
- Punta Trettu.
- Porto Botte.
During the summer season, because many beaches are crowded, our Kitesurfing lessons take place at Giorgino, Petrol Beach, Punta Trettu or Porto Botte (as per above, we choose the best kite spot depending on wind conditions).
Obviously we cannot be sure that it will be windy all days. But moving to different kite spots we could offer kite classes almost everyday. In case it will be impossible to complete your course because of lack of wind, you will be refunded in proportion to the taken hours. No refund is provided for other reasons no depending by us or by weather conditions.
Note on Best Sardinia Kitesurfing Spots: Many people will wonder: which is the best spot for kite surfing in Sardinia, the most beautiful, the one where the wind always blows? Well, it is not existing. In Sardinia the wind direction changes very often and when the wind changes, the kite spot change too. Anyway, the kite spots with high probability of wind are Punta Trettu and the Kite spots around Cagliari e.g., Poetto Beach, Giorgino, Petrol Beach.
In order to have a look on prices for kitesurfing courses, lessons and services, go to the prices page tha you can find here.
- Kitesurfing Courses and Lessons include all the technical equipment (wetsuit, helmet, bar and lines, kite, harness, board, etc.);
- Shuttle Service to the Kitesurfing spots could be offered from Cagliari, with a daily fee. People that like to take this service, will move with the instructors. Expecially during the summer season, the instructors could have several courses: in this case, the students that got the shuttle service, should wait the instructors will finish their lessons before to go back. People that would like to go back immediately after their kite lessons, could ask for a private driver/shuttle service by paying an extra cost (depending on the spot distance from Cagliari the price may vary from 30 to 100 euros: e.g 30 euro from Giorgino, 80 euro from Punta Trettu, 100 euro from Porto Botte; the taxi costs more or less twice than the private shuttle service). Kite Camp Packages includes the normal shuttle service (shuttle service with the instructor).
- The Kitesurf is suitable for everyone who has a good health and that is capable to swim; only the Mini Kite Course for Beginners could be suitable for people with good health but not capable to swim.
- We strongly recommend to avoid the “do it yourself” on kitesurf in order do not be dangerous for yourself and the others people (see the page “why it is recommended to attend a course of kitesurf”);
- The individual attitudes for learning kitesurf can be very different from student to student: they can depend on age, practiced sports, athletic and mental conditions, etc; therefore the time required for learning kitesurf can be different for each student. With the Beginner Kite Course the instructors of Kitegeneration bring the students to control the kite and to have at least the first water-start and glide on the water.
Have you finally decided to take Kitesurfing Lessons Sardinia or a Kite Camp in Sardinia with KiteGeneration Kiteschool? Well! 🙂
Now, what should do is to fill our Kite Form that you can find at this page.
In case you have some doubts or you need more information about Kitesurfing Lessons Sardinia or about the Kite Services proposed by KiteGeneration, you can read:
Thanks and anyway, have a good stay and a good wind in Sardinia 🙂