Would you like to Learn Kitesurfing in Sardinia? Great! Come in Punta Trettu or in Cagliari and enjoy a fantastic experience with kitesurfing! Here below you could find all information related to Kite Course, Kite Lessons and other kite services proposed by our Kitesurf Center.
- Which Kitesurfing Lessons and Kite Courses does KiteGeneration offer?
- Where Is KiteGeneration located?
- Where do the Kite Courses and Kite Lessons take place?
- What time do the Kite Courses and Kite Lessons start?
- Does KiteGeneration offer Kite Camps?
- Which are the Strengths of KiteGeneration Kitesurf Center?
- How to have a look at prices for Kite Courses, Kite Lessons, Kite Camps?
- Does KiteGeneration have special offers?
- How to book Kite Courses, Kite Lessons, Kite Camps?
- Notes on our Kite Services.
KiteGeneration Kitesurf Center proposes kite courses and kite lessons for all levels. The main difference among courses is their duration. With a longer course, you will get better skills.
By taking in consideration that all kite equipment needed for kite courses and lessons is provided by KiteGeneration, below are described the proposed Kitesurfing Lessons Sardinia and Kite Courses.
- Trial Kite Course
- Beginner Kite Courses
- Advanced Kite Courses and Kite Lessons
- Kite Courses for Children
- HydroFoil – Kite Foil Lessons
The trial Kite Course is the best way to discover kitesurfing. The Trial Kite Course is addressed to completely beginners who have never kitesurfed before and want to learn the fundamental skills required to start kitesurfing.
With the Trial Kite Course you will learn:
- The Kite theory;
- How to arming and de-arming a kite;
- The kite taking off (or launching) and the kite landing;
- How to pilot the kite in the different areas of the flight window.
Try the Trial Kite Course, we bet that it will be not the last one!
Trial Kite Course duration
Trial Kite Course lasts 2 consecutive hours.
The Beginner Kite Courses are addressed to people that like to learn to kitesurf.
We propose different Kite Courses for Beginners. The difference between the courses is their duration. Even if the kite level achieved at the end of the Kite Course could vary between each student, attending a longer kite course you will get better kite skills and level.
Proposed Kite Courses for Beginners are:
- Mini Kite Course (B3): 3 hours of kite course in 1 session of 3 hours
- Basic Kite Course (B6): 6 hours of kite course, divided in 2 sessions of 3 hours each
- Classic Kite Course (B9): 9 hours of kite course, divided in 3 sessions of 3 hours each
- Super Kite Course (B12): 12 hours of kite course, divided in 4 sessions of 3 hours each
- Zero to Hero Kite Course (B15): 15 hours of kite course, divided in 5 sessions of 3 hours each.
Even if the kite level achieved at the end of the Kite Course could change between each student, usually, with each session of 3 hours, people could be able to reach one of the Levels of Ability on Kitesurfing, that you can find here.
Once you will book one of our Kite Course for Beginners, you will get a link to download our kite manual – tutorial with useful explainations on kite learning.
Beginner Kite Course duration
Beginner Kite Courses last from 3 to 15 hours, depending on chosen kite course. A longer course means better skills.
If you are already able to kitesurf to kitesurf upwind, you are condired an independent rider. In this case, if you like to improve your kite knowledge and skills, you can choose among:
- Kitesurfing Lessons per hour, in which you can decide to focus on some particular skills (e.g. Basics, Water start, Riding upwind, Jumping, etc.).
- Advanced Kite Courses, addressed to people that would like to continue their kite learning e.g. jumps, ride a surfboard, and get a better kite level!
Advanced Kite Course duration
Kitesurfing Lessons last 1 hour.
Advanced Kite Courses last 3, 6, 9. 12 or 15 hours, depending on chosen kite course. A longer course means better skills.
Are you dreaming to be the next world champion of kitesurf? Or would you like just to learn a new fun sport like kitesurfing? In this case, Learn to Kitesurf with the Kitesurfing Course for children!
The Kitesurfing Course for kids is carried out with the same program of Beginner Kite Course with some precautions and adjustments based on age and weight of kid and with a specific gear (kite, board, wetsuit, etc).
Kite Courses for Children have the same prices of other Kite Courses, and depend on duration and season.
Are you able to kitesurf and would you like to learn a new exciting kind of kitesurfing? Hydrofoil – Kite Foil Lessons are what you are looking for!
Further info on Hydrofoil Lessons can be found here
Hydrofoil – Kite Foil Lessons duration
Hydrofoil – Kite Foil Lessons last 3 consecutive hours.
The Headquarter of our Kite Center is based in Punta Trettu, in the south west of Sardinia. We also have a branch in Cagliari, the Capital of Sardinia.
Depending on the blowing wind, usually our kite courses could be taken in:
- in Punta Trettu, considered one ot the best kite spots in Europe, located in the south-west of Sardinia (approximately 1 hour by car from the center of Cagliari);
- in the kite spots around Cagliari (approximately 20 minutes by car from the city center), that are Poetto Beach of Cagliari, and Petrol Beach.
Sometimes we could give kite courses and lessons also in other kite spots of Southern Sardinia (e.g. Villasimius and Porto Botte), but only in particular cases and favorable weather conditions. So, definitely, we can guarantee our services only in Punta Trettu and in the spots around Cagliari, Poetto Beach of Cagliari and Petrol Beach. Anyway, during the summer season, because many beaches are crowded, the most of times our Kitesurfing lessons take place at Punta Trettu.
Kite Courses and Kitesurfing Lessons proposed by our Kitesurf Center are managed and organized to make the kitesurfing learning and improvement easy, fast and safe.
In order to provide the best quality and to guarantee the safety during the kite Courses and Lessons, our Kitesurf Center:
- Kite equipment: all kite equipment (Kite, Bar, Board, Harness, Wetsuit, Helmet, etc) is provided by our kitesurf center and included in the price of kite courses and lessons. We use modern kite equipment by North KiteBoarding, the world leader on sail equipment.
- Qualified Instructors: All our instructors are qualified and have many years of experience.
- VDWS Standards: During our kite lessons and courses we use the high quality standards of VDWS (International Water Sport Association) and FIV (Italian Sailing Federation) recognized by ISAF, the International SAiling Federation / Sailing World).
- Radio helmets: we use Radio Helmets, a real time coaching tool, that allow the coach to instantly train and provide feedback to the student than can immediately implement his advices. Benefits of this tool are exceptional!
- Best kite Spots: we give kite courses and kite lessons in the best kite spots of Sardinia that have the right conditions for the level of students. In case of beginners, we give classes in Punta Trettu or other easy kite spots that have flat and shallow water.
Are you looking for a Kite Camp in Sardinia to learn to kitesurf or to progress in kitesurfing? Well, we also offer Kite Camps and Kite & Sleep packages!
Kite Camps and Kite & Sleep Packages are addressed to beginners that would like to learn to kitesurf and to Intermediate or Advanced riders that would like to progress in kitesurfing and have a fun.
Kite Camps and Kite & Sleep Packages take place in Punta Trettu and include:
- Kite Course.
- Kite equipment.
- Accommodation in rooms with private bathroom in our re-newed Kitesurf Center in Punta Trettu (accommodation in other locations are not foreseen).
- Kite card, assurance and certificate.
Further info on Kite Camsp and Kite & Sleep Packages can be found here.
Yes!! You can have a look at all special offers here.
Have you decided to come Sardinia and enjoy Kitesurfing with us? Well, we are proud of that !! 🙂
To proceed with the booking of one of our services, you have to follow the instructions at our Kite Form / Booking page.
Thanks and anyway, have a good stay and a good wind in Sardinia 🙂