In this page you could find information on:
- Kitesurfing Lessons in Villasimius
- Prices of Kite Lessons in Villasimius
- Information about the kite Beaches of Villasimius.
Would you like to take Kitesurfing Lessons in Villasimius in order to Learn to kitesurf or improve your kite level?
Here below you could find all the info you need 🙂
How are working the Kite Lessons in Villasimius
In Villasimius, the kite course for beginners are organized and divided in 4 steps with whom you will progress till the water start :
- Step 1 on the beach, 2 hours) – Theory + Setting Up of the Kite + Control of The Kite
- Step 2 (on the beach, 2 hours) – Control of The Kite (Phase 2) + Similation of the Water start
- Step 3 (on the water, 2 hours) – Re-Launch of the kite from the water + Body Dragging (with and without board)
- Step 4 (on the water, 2 hours) – Water Start Phase.
To the people that will book the first 2 steps, after the first 3 hours of lessons (step 1) we will lend you (for the rest of the day) a Kite Trainer (totaly safe to be used after 3 hours of lesson) in order you could improve your kite control! In this way, at the second lesson (step 2), you will have a plus for continuing your kite course!
Step 3 and Step 4 of Kite Lessons will be on the water. In these phases we will use a boat to move away from the beach and from bathers in order to be able to kitesurf safely. In these two phases, we will use two way radio helmets: Instructor and student can communicate with each other and stay always connected.
If you are not a beginner, you should tell us which is your kite level (we can properly understand which is your kite level if you tell us how many hours of lessons you have already done), then we could decide togheter wich is the best lessons for you.
If you would like to enjoy a Mini Kite Course (2 hours), for the description, you can refere to the page Mini Kite Course.
Contact us for info and bookings!
|Description||Level||hours of Lesson||Semi-Private
(2 or 3 people)
(On the Beach)
(On the Beach)
(On the Water)
(On teh Water)
|Complete Kite Course for Beginners
(Step 1, 2, 3, 4)
|Mini Kite Course||beginner||2||79||119|
|Kite Session for Advanced||Intermediate / Advanced||3||119||179|
Kite Courses Notes
- Prices are per person.
- To understand how are running and how we are managing our kite coures and lessons, and how is working our kite school, please refer to the page Kitesurfing Lessons in Sardinia.
- Kite equipment for kite courses: all the kite equipment required for the kite courses/lessons is provided (students will have wetsuit, impact vest, harnesses, helmet as well as the kite surfing equipment).
- Mandatory: students must be healthy and able to swim for the Steps after 2. .
- Private courses/lessons: 1 instructor/1 kite dedicated to the student for private courses/lessons
- Semi-private courses/lessons:
- 1 instructor/1 kite dedicated every 2-3 students for semi-private courses/lessons
- Prices of semi-private courses/lessons are valid if you are 2 or more people
- Semi-private courses are just for groups of friends who do the course on the same days.
In most cases we can’t join students who do not know each other, as they have always different needs (eg: different days of course, different hours of course) or different characteristics (different weights, different levels)
- for safety rules, we use one kite per instructor. If the students have the proper level (they can really well control the kite, they can do the body drag in all conditions, they can ride upwind), each student can have one kite. In this case, lessons/courses of each student will be considered as private lessons/courses.
- Kite certificate will be provided at the end of the Kite course. Certificate will be provided by mail.
- How to book the Kite Lessons / Courses:
- Important: We can’t guarantee availability of places for kite courses and Kite camp for last minute reservations.
- First step to book a Course Lessons / Courses is to register to our Registration Page.
- Second Step: To be sure that your kite course / Kite Camp package is confirmed, a down-payment of 30% of the total shall be done via bank transfer or paypal (in this case by adding 3% of commission). Please contact us after the registration to know how to proceed for the payment.
- People that book a Kite Course (Kite course of at least 12 hours), at least3 weeks in advance, will have a KiteGeneration T-Shirt for free (save 25 euro per T-Shirt), if not sold out!
- Payment of the Kite Lessons / Courses:
- The full amount of the kite service shall be paid before or at the first kite lesson / the first day of kite camp. The payment can be done by bank transfer, by credit card (VISA or MASTERCARD), by paypal (by adding 3% of commission) or by cash. In case it will be impossible to complete your course because of lack of wind you will be refunded in proportion to the taken hours. No refund is provided for other reasons no depending by us or by weather conditions.
- KiteGeneration is based in Cagliari and and for kite courses in Villasimius our instructors should drive till Villasimius. In addition, due to the large number of bathers we should use a boat for kitesurfing lessons. For those reasons, prices for kite courses in Villasimius are higher than what is shown in the price list , that refers to kite courses around Cagliari.
Contact us for info and bookings!
- Minimun level required: Medium
- Kind of Spot: Sandy
- Sea bed: Sandy
- The best wind: West, South-east, South-West, Mistral
- Water shape: Choppy/Wave
- Wind for waves: North-West, South-West
- Distance from the centre of Cagliari: 45 km
- Distance from parking: 1 min
- Water temperature: 15 °C (winter) – 25 °C (summer)
- Wind range: 12-40 Knots
- Coordinates of Porto Giunco Beach: 39.117000, 9.519473
Kitesurfing Villasimius: spot description
Villasimius is famous for its beaches and for its windy spots like Campulongu and Porto Giunco.
Campulongu and Porto Giunco have a very thin and white sand, crystal waters and is surrounded by Mediterranean maquis.
In the middle of Campulongu bay there are some rocks, which can disappear under the waves: pay attention! Campulongu has a small beach and for this reason is not easy launching and landing the kite. The best winds for kitesurfing Campulongu are Ponente and Libeccio, both onshore.
Porto Giunco has a wide beach and the bay has not dangerous rocks. The best wind for Kitesurfing Porto Giunco are Grecale and Levante.
Kitesurfing Villasimius during summer season is very hard because of many bathers. During this season a Kitesurf Lift Service is required.
How to reach Villasimius
From Cagliari or Quartu Sant’Elena, get the spectacular coast road to Villasimius for 50 km.
Kitesurfing Lessons, SUP Lessons and Tours in Villasimius
In Villasimius, KiteGeneration offers, in case of proper weather conditions:
In particular during the summer season, from June to September (high season), due to the large number of bathers and the absence of kite lanes, there is a need to use a lift service (boat) for kitesurfing and kitesurfing lessons. For this reason, when is necessary to use a boat for kitesurfing lessons, prices of kite courses in Villasimius are higher than what is shown in the price list.
Contact us for info!