The best way to discover kiteboarding! This Beginner Mini Kite Course will take you through the steps of piloting a 4 line kite.
You will also learn about safety and how important it is to the sport. Furthermore, you will be taken through the steps of equipment set up, launching and landing.
Beginner Mini Kitesurfing Course is addressed:
- to people that just want to have a taste, an introduction of this sport.
- to people that do not need a complete course or to people that like to extend the complete course by 2 hours.
Mini Kitesurfing Course includes:
- theory (rules and security systems, winds, meteorology, kite flight theory);
- arming and de-arming a kite;
- taking off (or launching) and landing a kite;
- controlling a kite while flying in the different areas of the flight window.
Try the Mini Kitesufing Course, we will bet that it will be not the last!
Notes about Beginner Mini Kitesurfing Course
- Time required: 2 hours
- You must be in good health