In this section you can find our special offers and promotions for 2014!
- 30 minutes of Kitesurfing for free at the end of the complete kitesurfing course;
- T-shirt Kitegeneration Sardinia special offer;
- KiteGeneration Sardinia Point Program;
- Bring a Friend, you will get …
- Continue kitesurfing lessons after the complete kite course, the next hours will be cheaper;
- We’ll refund the difference if…
We offer 30 minutes for free to all students who take a complete kitisurfing course of 8 hours. Take advantage of this super promotion, use the additional time to put in practice what you have learned during the course!
Get our Kitegeneration Sardegna 2014 T-Shirt, a nice memory of your holiday in Sardinia and of your kitesurfing course. Kitegeneration Sardegna 2014 T-Shirt is on special offer at 9 euro (instead of 20 euro) for all student who attend a complete kite course!
Take advantage of our “Kitegeneration Sardinia Point Program 2014“! Each hour of kitesurfing lessons you will earn a point (one point is 1 euro-point) that you can spend for your next kiteboarding lesson with us!
If you bring a friend you can take advantage of the following promotions (promotions can be cumulated):
- complete kite course 1 on 2 (1 instructor and 2 students) of 8 hours at the special price of 219 Euro; with course 1 on 2 you will practice with your friend better understanding the mistakes to avoid looking at your friend.
- one Kitegeneration Sardinia 2014 T-Shirt for free every two purchased! What does this mean? Just you or your friend you purchase a T-shirt Kitegeneration 2014, and the other you the free of charge!
With the complete kite course you will be able to water-start and your first glide on the water. If, at the end of the course, you would like to get some additional lessons with an instructor, you can take advantage of this prices:
- 39 euro / hour for 1 on 1 kitesurfing lessons;
- 25 euro / hour per person for 1 on 2 kitesurfing lessons.
If you find a kitesurfing course cheaper and more professional than our kite courses, we’ll refund you the difference on price!
When you look for a kitesurfing course, always check:
- How long is the kitesurfing course (how many hours?);
- How many students are in your Kitesurfing course;
- if all the kite gear (kite, board, harness, helmet, life jacket, etc.) is included in the course.
For info and bokking, contact us by clicking here.